Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Rink...Bigger and Better


Last year I built a skating rink in my backyard (read here). This year its bigger and better. Last year it was about 60 x 25 when all said and done. This year its 70 X 40. A new net and some tweaking such as keeping an unfrozen hose in the basement for nightly icings have made for a perfect surface. Since I dropped my digital camera in my coffee Xmas morning I can only download picutes in the camera's memory (the memory cards are unusable in the camera, now), so when I buy a new camera in the next week or two I'll take some action pics. Until then enjoy some pictures taken after this past weekends snowstorm.


4 comments:

Suldog said...

That's really magnificent, Cuz. Nice job. I'm sure the boys love it and appreciate their old man's efforts.

Kofi Bofah said...

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

Dirty Red said...

Sully,

How big is your damn yard?
Damn man I barely have enoungh room in my yard for a BBQ grill and a storage shed!!
Damn it must be nice to be the Sul-miester!

Good pictures though.
I am starting to follow Hockey now. I don't know much about it, but it is sure fun to watch!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Over the past 30 years, Mansour Engineering have completed thousands of projects of varying degrees of complexity in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Quebec, the Yukon and Northwest territories

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca