Monday, October 15, 2007

Orgy Recap

Whew, am I frickin' beat up.

I don't have the stamina I used to have, but not too bad for someone looking down the other side of the hill.

Sox split. Disappointing, especially since Eric Gagne gave up the winning run to the Indians and I didn't even want to see him make the post season roster. As I was mopping up stale beer at 1:30 in the morn I had to endure a 7 run 11th inning all started by Eric Gagne's weak right arm. The Sox have professional hitters and after patiently pummelling Cleavland's number 1 and 2 starters, should feast off of Westbrook tonight.

UMass won in quadruple overtime. I was at home watching the beginning of the BC game vs Notre Dame when UMass finally pulled out the victory; I left in the third quarter when I almost fell asleep in my seat. The game was that boring and I was that tired. As soon as we left the offenses picked up. My lethargy must have been contagious.

BC put a beatdown on Notre Dame, but only went from #4 to #3 in the country. South Florida beat Central Florida and went from 5th to 2nd. WTF!!!

The Pats demolished Dallas. T.O. says "They good, but I can't say they the best team." Are you shitting me? They are averaging 40 points per game and just beat a 5-0 team with the second leading offense in the NFL, and oh yeah have the top ranked defense.

Hey, T.O., shut the fuck up!!

Working the door? Uneventful. The usual puking coeds. The usual bumping and grinding. The usual liberal drug use. Shittier tips than usual, but no blood spilled. I'll call it a wash. Time to eat dinner and settle down to watch "Dice K" earn his money and shut down the injuns.

9 comments:

Suldog said...

Kind of disappoiting last night. Papi hit a couple of rockets that were caught; that's the way it goes sometimes. Wake tonight, Beckett Thursday - sounds like two W's to me.

Suldog said...

Oh, yeah, and as far as T.O. goes, he sounds exactly like the freakin' Cowboys did in the 80's, after the 49'ers beat them up in the playoffs. I forget who, but one of the Cowboys said something similar, like, "I don't think they're the best team. They didn't beat the real Dallas Cowboys today." Whuh? Then who was that on the field? Your wives? Because whoever it was, they sure took a fucking from the 49'ers...

KIKI said...

I only have one thing to say...

GO TRIBE!!!!

Heeey Dave(waving)!

KIKI said...

Ahhhh...and thanks for the link love, sweetie!

What's with the NC-17 rating...I was reaching for XXX status!LOL

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

There has been some good college football of late...can't get into the pro arena unless the Colts are playing.

nikki said...

t.o. has brick hands, and that's painful to admit cuz you know i'm a 'boys fan for LIFE. he really does need to shut up, but he won't cuz when it's silent, folk can better recognize his flaws.

in the meanwhile, i'll be looking forward to the matchup against indy, as i'm also a lifelong colts fan. :)

SWEET REVENGE! (hopefully)

and uh...i won't mention your baseball team (other than what i did right there).

David Sullivan said...

Nikki: Which are you, Colts or Cowboys?

Sox suck. Their manager is an idiot. Go tribe!!! (Unless we can muster a comeback ala 2004 or 1986 ;) ...)

Don said...

Saints fan here. Yeah, I already know. LOL.

It never cease to amaze me how TO can always claim supreme football being but never recognize when another player or team is just better than him. I rag Romo alot for dropping last year's FG attempt, but in the back of my mind, I can never forget how TO dropped those TD passes.

I feel you on South Florida. I mean, South Florida?! C' mon. I don't want to see them playing in a BCS bowl.


And I definitely am not counting the days until the Rockies and Indians play for the pennant. Ugh. Worser than watching last years' NBA Finals.

David Sullivan said...

Don: South Florida went down to Rutgers.

That coupled with an Ohio St. loss to Mich. State could put the BC Eagles at #1. Holy Shizzle!