Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Weekly Weigh In (Week 10)




In my grief and despair I forgot to do a weight update last week. Last week I had zero weight loss and this week I only lost a pound. I could have a million excuses from work deadlines to the Patriots reverting to the Patsies, but the only excuse is laziness. I averaged three days per week in the gym the last two weeks and my eating has been under control, but the intensity of my workouts and food choices have leaned more toward weight maintenance than weight loss. I anticipate with the world getting back to homeostasis, illnesses gone, Super Bowl a painful memory. Then I can get back into my routine and drop 20 more pounds in the next 5 weeks. Even if I get to within a few pounds of two bills by the Ides of March then I'll be close to "Speedo" shape (delete that thought from your memory banks immediately or you may face irreparable damage). I haven't seen or heard from Billy in a while. Maybe I'll just get a check in the mail.

4 comments:

Suldog said...

Keep working, Cuz. I've started my annual Lenten no flour & no dairy routine, so I should be hitting 180 by the time you hit 200.

Lisa Johnson said...

Keep up the good work! ; )

CapCity said...

GO DAVID!!! U CAN DO it!!! Hey David - i haven't been thru in a "minute", so I came by to give a shout! Very impressive that u lost the FIRST 20 - that's GREAT!

Betty Blog said...

Wow!! Great work Dave!!