Friday, April 13, 2007

Disaster!!!

I just had my first blogging disaster. I had just finished a long post involving many pictures. I tried to delete a picture and suddenly half my post was gone. I didn't panic yet. I hit recover post and it came back....the first paragraph.

I started screaming like a madman. I ran into my bedroom and punched my pillow a dozen times. Two hours of my life ........gone!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look for my new post Monday!! :)

3 comments:

endangered coffee said...

Damn, that's frustrating.

I haven't lost a post yet, though I have stood close to that edge. The new-improved blogger seems a lot more tempermental when it comes to the possibility of losing my words in the interweb ether.

Good luck on take two and I'll check back next week.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Damn...I have a hangover from just reading all that! I had 4 tonight at a pre-dinner and comedy concert, so I was gettin' there on my own.

Suldog said...

Welcome to the wheres-something-I-can-hit? portion of blogging. That's why I save everything every five minutes now.